Filming
Due to my schedule, the first day I will be able to film will be this Sunday. My plan is to start out either at the exhibit shown above or at the building in which the Saturn V is being kept. For the part of my video about plants and animals in space, I will try to get into the Longhorn exhibit at NASA, but it requires special clearance so I may not be able to. I am still trying to figure out what to wear for my video (fancy, professional attire or clothing that relates to NASA and space). I also need to try to locate a tripod for the camera I will be borrowing. I also need to decide for sure if I want to read the script or use bullets to summarize my points. I think I may also try to get into building 9, the are that CCISD's Robonauts work in, since my dad has clearance.
Script
I am almost done with my information typed up, and, with some pictures, it is quickly approaching 10 pages. I need to finish my analysis of the clips themselves still, and also plan what I will do for my TED Talk, since all of my information will be in the video. I do not think I can just play the whole video, so I will need to find some way of presenting the information quickly.
Comments
Post a Comment