Video Planning
I began to make a plan for my video to decide which movies to use for each element, and which clips I will use to show scenes from the movies and real world examples of each element. I need to write a script of what I will say in my video. Soon, maybe this weekend, I will go to NASA to film the talking parts that go with these clips, explaining the similarities and differences. My plan is to borrow a camera from a friend to get a better quality of video and get my parents' help on finding places to film at NASA and Space Center Houston. After that I just need to edit the video and finish Dante's Inferno. I am really struggling to find time to film and write the script, and with the due date of the project looming, I am quite concerned about finishing Dante's Inferno and the project on time.
Comments
Post a Comment