Filming
I began filming for my video today, and because I was not reading my notes exactly, I think the video will end up being shorter than I had originally anticipated. I filmed in front of the Saturn V rocket and in front of a large picture of the ISS in building 44 at NASA. Filming in front of the rocket was very difficult because it is such a popular tourist attraction. I eventually got all the parts recorded that I needed (some slightly shortened), so now what I need to do is get the video clips from the movies that I need and edit it all together.
Dante's Inferno
I have been very busy figuring out the logistics for my video, so my plan is to read the rest of the book on my robotics trip this week.
Really cool that you are actually filming at NASA! I am excited to see it!
ReplyDelete