Editing

Image result for JSC building 44
Editing
   Yesterday, I finished filming at Space Center Houston, which was extremely windy, so the audio quality there is pretty poor. Today, I edited the videos and added all the video clips I needed. I now have what I believe is my finished product. It us a few minutes under 20 minutes, and includes clips from all of the movies. I need to finish my book and plan and record my TED Talk still, but this is a major step towards getting it all done. I will be uploading the video to YouTube soon, and turn it in by submitting a link to the video. I will attempt to upload it Saturday so I can have time to figure out a backup plan if the uploading fails. I think tomorrow I will determine where and when I will be recording my TED Talk, and the logistics of it. If possible, I might be able to record it NASA again in a new location, so that it fits with the theme of the video. I believe I will work on the script on my way to Austin with my robotics team. 

Comments