Research Discoveries

Image result for star trek
Information Discovered
   I have decided which movies/ TV shows I am going to focus on. They are: 
  • Star Trek (The Original Series and The Next Generation) 
  • Gravity (which I need to rewatch)
  • The Martian
  • Interstellar
  • 2001: A Space Odyssey (?) 
   I have also decided which key aspects of life in space I am going to focus on. They are:
  • Eating and Drinking
  • Clothing/ Uniforms (including Extra Vehicular Activities (EVA) suits)
  • Plant and Animal Life in Space (Not including any sort of aliens)
  • Technology - communication, transporters, and gravity (dealing with 0 or micro- gravity)
   What I need to do next is re-watch/ do research on the movies to determine which aspects are shown and how, and continue doing research (mainly from NASA and the ISS) about how these aspects really are in space. I plan on making a chart for now with all of the information I find. 

Dante's Inferno 
   After the first few pages, the plot really picked up and it became a lot easier to read. I am somewhat surprised that all he feels for the people in the underworld is pity and sympathy. I also am surprised that he has not really had an issues yet on his travels. I would expect some sort of problem to appear fairly early on in the novel. 



Comments