
Research
For the past few days, I have been starting my research on space and movies about space. I made two different lists: a list of aspects of life that are different in space and on earth, and a list of movies and tv shows about living in space. What I need to do next is decide which specific aspects I am going to be researching and which movies and TV shows fits best with these aspects.
Things I will need help with
I think it would be very interesting to interview an astronaut, but I am not sure how to go about doing that, or where I would do it. I will also need to find one who will be willing to be interviewed. I also would like help on deciding what all should be in my video.
Dante's Inferno
I have found Dante's Inferno somewhat difficult to understand, so my plan is to read it using an audio book, and do research on parts I do not understand.
Comments
Post a Comment